Fantage Alayna XAT Amys winning background!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ITS HERE!!!!ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry it took so long Dx)

Okai!Guys my fmv for christmas is FINALLY HERE!!Sorry I took so long Dx.You'll know why at the end of the vid.But IT DISABLED MUSIC AGAIN T.T.Sooooo I added the music in.Just use it.You can either let the fmv run all the way through or pause and play at these times:
stop at 0:04  play right before she says I
stop at 0:29 play right before she says make
stop at 0:44 play when she's done saying is
stop at 1:34 play after she says you baby
stop at 2:33 play after she says oh ya after everyone is singin



K then.I had to rush so its not very good -_-.Also it took 3 days.I was busy buying lots of selena gomez clothes lolollololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment