Fantage Alayna XAT Amys winning background!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I SAW QUEENBEE!!!

Well,I saw Queenbee_.She is SOOOOOOOO nice!She said she wanted to add me but she couldnt because she was full.I told her she was nice xD.So me and my friendz hung out with her for a while.Then her BOYFRIEND (rofl) logged on.So her and her BF went to her friendz house.She was sorry she gtg.But shes really nice.And I'm glad I saw her.I can prove it too.I couldnt take a video cuz I didnt get it fast enough Dx.Okai so these are the friendz that were with me: fairyqueen785,music_my_life_,sunshinesheena,savana4567,connied911.They think she's nice too.lol.I was gonna take pics to post on website to proove,but she had to leave and I didnt think of it until later on.And she had to brb alot.O e.Okai so she nice.IDFone above! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment