Fantage Alayna XAT Amys winning background!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

IF YOU WANT ME TO DO AN FMV...............

If you want me to do an FMV email me at alessia205@comcast.net. but only ask me for songs that are APPROPRIATE no inappropriate language.Only good things.Only request one FMV at a time per person.If you want more then one email me AFTER i make the first one u want.OK?!OK.

~Alayna687

p.s.if you dont have an email address leave it in the comments of THIS post ONLY.

p.p.s.it cant be an FMV i already did.These are the ones i did:

Mr.Know It All by Kelly Clarkson
Round n Round by Selena Gomez
Middle of Nowhere by Selena Gomez
Who says by Selena Gomez
We r who we r by Ke$ha
All I Want for Christmas Is you by Mariah Carey
Blow by Ke$ha
Calling All the Monsters by China Anne Mcclain
Love you Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez
Determinate by Lemonade Mouth


Also,i didnt put all of those fmv on my web.The ones I put on were:

Calling All the Monsters by China Anne Mcclain
All I want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
Mr.Know It All by Kelly Clarkson

So if you want one that I already made but its NOT on my web tell me and ill just post the one I already made.

No comments:

Post a Comment