Fantage Alayna XAT Amys winning background!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey guys!Sowwie I havent been posting in a while.ive been bored to death xDD.Ik that doesnt make sense OwO.LOL okai sooooo I went back to skool January 9 (well i didnt go yet and its january 16 xDD)and i go tomorrow DDx.Kinda cuz I was sick and other stuff Im not allowed to tell the public world -_-.Well ill be on fantage tomorrow.Grandma takin meh to skool YAY.lol.okai well some things to tell you:


I GOT BANNED ON FANTAGE!=( but no worries (my dumb friend sport2468 banned me idk how and i havent seen her since I got banned YESTERDAY -_-)anywayyyyy in like an hour IM UNBANNED!!WOOT WOOT WOOT.But the prob ish thats niek the 4th time ive been banned (dont ask
-_-)and idk.Btw one tym i got banned FORVER OnO but i kalled fantage and they unban me cuz im awesomeeeee xD ok so yesh.........


I GOT ALOT OF USERS I CAN USE (MOST R MEMS!!)So if I get banned or sumthin or just bored (xDD)I can use them.I have Music_my_life_(my besties kimmy xD)sport2468(OwO)fairyqueen785(AWESOME)purpledragon16(bff)alayna205(my annoying sis;likes my name so much xD)saphire1364(my frienddddd)ambie345(idk random friend i guess?lol)and of course ALAYNA687(AWESOMEEEEE)as mems.xD and connied911 (fairys other user)rebeccaleah(sports friends user tht she gave to me;has mem clothes)and prob more mems and nons i just dnt remember xDD so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............


HMM...............................................                                                     ?     OwO RANDOM!.......-_-


Well,my grandma wont let meh make anymore videos for now........cuz its filling up the hardrive so cant make anymore till we get a new harddrive (if you saw all the things i got in meh comp u wud understand OwO LOL)But I might make some anyway and delete them just so i can post them for u guys so shhhh lol.


MY FRIEND karys8 ish having a Recoloring Contest.I want you peeps to enter.......Her channel ish shared with her sis sophie(idk the numbers n too lazy to look xD)its kalled thefantagesisters999 and heres the vid for the recoloring:(i think its due my feb 2 or 9 idk its in da vid)if you wanna no how to recolor it i suggest putting the video on full screen,pik the pic u wanna edit/recolor,pause the vid at that tym,and then copy n paste and blah blah blah xP.ANYWAY!!the vid:



ALSO!Tomorrow if you want to meet me on fantage come at 5:00 pm FANTAGE TIME! in Sepia Buffalo server at Grotto.If enough people come,I will make a video for my best friend cuz her bday!(Connie btw even tho her bday was Dec.2 but dont tell her!even tho she reads this blog -_-)LOL so Connie if ur reading this.........UR FIRED!xD okai well lots of stuff going on.......

And here are some funny things people have said on tv I wnated to sahre with da public xD:

Girl 1:Yeah I got a sleeve of newtons in my purse.I would of left you one but you know....
Girl 2:What?
Girl 1:I didnt feel like it.LOL

From:Hot in Cleveland

Girl 1:Why are you carrying that old crumpled up trash?
Girl 2:Its my wedding bouquet.
Girl 1:I know,I was talking to the bouquet.looool

(I dont know the exact thing they said xP)
From:Hot in Cleveland

Nurse:You need to get your blood sugar up higher,have a cookie.
Girl:Is it fat free?
Nurse:No.
Girl:No thank you.
Nurse:Then have some orange juice.
Girl:Is it vodka free?
Nurse:Yes.
Girl:No thank you.lol

I forgot the rest...................



Okai!LAST BUT NOT LEAST!Well to show how much you guys are AWESOME (even tho this song doesnt go with it xD)i will dedicate this song for you (i love this song so friggin much!xD)ENJOY!(also an AWESOME fmv;TY YUFFIE!)


WOO!Alot of announcements today oooooooo.So tiring.....i started typing this at 4 and now its almost 5 xD aww shoot i timed out on fantage xDD!lol anyway check back soon and ill have a new announcement blah blah watevr xP


~Alayna687 A.K.A.the BEST Fantagian ever! (next to hmmm...wut was the name again??oh well xD)

P.S.Just wanted to tell u i got out of skool for Winter break on December 23(blah)and i got 2 homework packets to study for the NWEA (idk wut tht stands for I forgot n i dnt wanna look it up xP)soooo I barely got any dun rofl and i gotta do it all tonight Dx waaa wish meh luck (btw if I get them both dun I get 2 dress down days(yesh we wear uniforms -_-(and a no homework pass!)LUCKINESS!lol

OFFICIALLY 5:06 PM AND NOW I TOOK FOREVRE TO TYPE THIS LOL BAIIZ!!AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment