Fantage Alayna XAT Amys winning background!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

SHOUTOUTS








I would like to give shoutouts to people.First,all my buddies on Fantage.They awesome.Special thanks to ~wintercharm2(charmy=))for helping with my fmv,kittens08,sunshinesheena,amberqc,justin_bieber81 for helping with my fmvs.If i didnt say your name and you were in it i apologize.You can just tell me.Purpledragon16 for being an awesome BFF on Fantage AND in real life!~

~I would also like to give shoutouts to my favorite teachers.Ms.Zeitlin,Ms.Mosier,and Ms.Gill.THEY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!~

~Also to my grandma and grandpa for teaching all i know about computers.(im not a computer geek -_-)~

~Shoutout to Connie (purpledragon16)for making the picture above for me!Hope you LOVE it.Cuz i do!!~

~Shoutout to music_my_life for letting me be in her videos including the fmv we r who we r and being an awesome friend!~

If you have any requesting of shoutouts or want to be in any of them,just tell me.Ill help ya.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment