Fantage Alayna XAT Amys winning background!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

A little about me........xPP

Okaii so as you all know my name is of course the one and only ALAYNA!!!! (applause)lol okaii so i got tons of friendz i go to meep meep meep academy rofl.My favorite color is pink.My favorite singer/actress is SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I go on the best website ever..FANTAGE.Some of the websites i go on mostly would be...fantage.com,selenagomez.com,zendaya.com,and youtube.com.Okaii ENOUGH about me.TELL ME ABOUT YOU!!!!!!Yeah thats right...YOU!!! Y-O-U!LOL (waiting) no comments?! okaii i guess more about me xP!Okaii so um My youtube names are fantagealayna687 and 2fantagerocks....no vids =( long story and some people you should subscribe to are....fantageastrorocks,alainnarocks,fantagekittens08,zeldazlove64(christinag grimmie)fnatagechandriler,(ps i said tht one right lol)and SelGomez.AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you want to see my youtube you can go to youtube.com/user/2fantagerocks or youtube.com/user/fantagealayna687.Okaii so um imma go now.....................BAIIZ!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment